Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Closing Ceremony Looms

Knitter may be screwed. By a hat. Sadly, me thinks the eraser has been the biggest obstacle to the completion of this hat. That pattern has been reworked so many times, I'm surprised the lines on the chart paper are still intact!


Also in the way of completion, lack of knitting forward. There's been way more tinking and ripping due to not being able to follow my own chart than knitting. It's not even a complicated pattern.

Ah, well. The laundry pile is teetering, the children are hungry, gymnastics is soon and I must go slog on. Wish me luck. Maybe next year I'll set my sights lower. If there is a lower to achieve! Oy!

1 Comments:

  • Hope to see you on the pond this afternoon. Can you knit and skate? If so bring your knitting.
    Denise

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 PM, February 28, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home